Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello World!!


I thought of many reasons why I did not want to create a blog and then realized that it was silly NOT to do it.

I would love to have a small place I can visit that is filled with tons of beautiful things- things that inspire and capture the imagination- so why not create such a place?

My life can be seen as small and though it may appear to
be simple, I am anything but simple.

I imagine many of you out there can relate. I am happy doing many things, but I am truly happy when I am creating.

I love to paint, draw, create fairy dwellings, create jewelry, write, sing...

I have two online shops where I sell my handmade creations: www.belovedchild.etsy.com and www.songbird1.etsy.com. I will be posting my thoughts and ideas behind each item I create. I am trying to figure out what I want to feature in my songbird1 shop...

I have so many ideas...

I want this blog to be a place where anyone can come to share their creative thoughts- poems, writings, cool web sites and links, wonderful books...WHATEVER. I just want it to always be something that captures the imagination and brings JOY to whomever is reading it.

I adore fairies and just about anything that glitters and shines. I love miniatures and I love the though of looking through a small door in a tree and seeing a tiny living room or an entirely new world.

I love seeing how far I can push my imagination...how far can I push in trying to create something completely original??



No comments:

Post a Comment